In this post, we are going to discuss some of the best ways to Download YouTube videos on your computer or smartphone. You can easily save YouTube video online within few clicks and you need not to pay any money for that. YouTube is one of the best video sharing websites in which you can share your video and watch other videos. Not only this, you can even make good money with your videos that you upload on YouTube. To make money on YouTube, you should have sufficient amount of subscriber and views (We would discuss that in other post).
All the logos used in this post are respective properties of their owners. Such images are used for reference purpose only.
How to Download Video from YouTube?
There are a lot of ways to download YouTube video to a computer. These video downloading methods works on almost every computer which have an internet browser. You can use your personal computer, i.e., Windows, Mac or Linux etc to download these videos for a later offline watch. You can watch your favorite video online and then download it to your computer by following any of the below these ways. In this post we are going to discuss about some online tools and Android app for easier downloads.
Download YouTube Videos using Savefrom.net
Savefrom.net provide an ultimate online video downloader that is completely free to use. You can easily download YouTube videos in few clicks by using their online tool. It supports a number of website including Vimeo, Yandex Video, Dailymotion, Facebook etc.
This is one of the oldest and popular method for faster YouTube video downloading. You won’t have to copy any video link or switch your tabs to download videos. The best part is you won’t have to download any extension to your browsers. This works on any browser where you can play videos online. To do so just follow the below steps:
- Open YouTube and play any video you want to download
- Now click on the address bar and replace “https://www.” with “ss” and your link will be like “ssyoutube.com/watch?v=iLKyURFt5dY”
- Now, click enter and this will load new URL
- In next page, you will see YouTube video download options, select the video quality and click on download
- You can also download just the audio part of the video by click on MP3 button
Free YouTube Downloader
This is also very good option to save a video from YouTube directly into your computer. All you have to do is install the YouTube Downloader in your computer and you’re good to go. You can find a lot of YouTube downloader on the internet that may contain virus, and other security threat. We suggest you check and scan the program using a good Antivirus for any security issue when you download any free software.
- Install YouTube downloader to your computer and download YouTube videos easily.
- Open YouTube.com and copy the link of video that you want to save in your computer
- Paste the link in the video downloader that you have installed
- Now select the quality and click on the download button to start the downloading
- Depending on your internet speed, it will take some time to complete and after that you can watch the videos offline
Youtubepp.com Convert and Download YouTube Videos
This method is somewhat similar to first way to download YouTube videos online to PC or smartphone. You can easily convert video to audio or download the video in different qualities. Follow the below steps to easily download video to your computer or smartphone:
- Open YouTube.com and play any video that you like
- Just add “pp” after youtube in the URL of the video you’re playing
- New URL will look like “https://www.youtubepp.com/watch?v=wenifu5d”
- Now a new page will open where you can download any video in video or audio format
Android Video Downloader
If you want to download YouTube videos in your Android smartphone, then you can do it either by using the browser and above two methods or by installing an app. The most popular YouTube downloading app is TubeMate, with which you can download video from any streaming site. TubeMate supports a large variety of platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Instagram etc.
Other YouTube video downloaders to download YouTube videos on Android include:
- YT3 YouTube Downloader
You can also subscribe to YouTube premium for more features and premium services.
Those were some of the best methods to download YouTube videos directly to your phone or computer. You can easily download videos from YouTube or any other video sharing platform and watch them later offline.
“Note: Downloading and Sharing YouTube videos for any commercial use is not recommended. Google have already shut down a lot of website that provide such services. The above post is for informative purpose only”