(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
The all-new Mi power bank 3i 20000mAh is a portable powerhouse that supports 18W fast charging. Now charge your devices quickly and be on the move. This Power bank features Triple port output and Dual-port input (i.e., Micro-USB and Type-C) with two-way fast charging.
Mi Power Bank 3i supports Power Delivery and offers advanced 12 layers of circuit protection. This is one of the best power banks that comes with smart power management allowing you to safely charge low-power devices such as Bluetooth headsets, fitness bands, etc. You can enable the 2-hour low-power charging mode by double-pressing the power button.
Mi Power Bank 3i – 20000mAh with Fast Charging
Suppose you have to travel immediately and might not have access to the power supply for a while. In such a situation, keeping a power bank with you is the best option. There are many options for a power bank but most of them are not up to the mark. If you have multiple devices that include not only your smartphone but the Bluetooth headset, Smartwatch, etc., then you need a good portable powerhouse to fulfill your needs.
Mi Power Bank 3i 20000mAh comes with 18W fast charging and it can give you a really good backup. It can fully charge a smartphone 4 times (for a smartphone with a battery capacity of around 4000mAh). Let’s take a look at the features of this award-winning power bank.
Mi Power Bank 20000mAh features:
- Battery: 20000mAh Lithium-Polymer battery
- Charging: 18W fast charging with power delivery (type-c to type-c charging and type-c to lightning charging)
- Output: Triple port output (charge up to 3 devices at once)
- Input: Dual input port (micro USB and USB Type-C)
- Smart Power Management: double press the power button to enable a 2-hour low power mode for small devices such as Bluetooth headsets, fitness bands, etc.
- Extra features: Advanced 12 layer circuit protection from overheating, short circuit, over-current, etc.
- Mi Power Bank 3i – 20000mAh with Fast Charging
- Mi Power Bank 20000mAh features:
- Mi Power Bank 3i FAQs:
- Other Important Information:
- Pros and Cons
Mi Power Bank 3i FAQs:
Can I charge OnePlus phone with this?
Is this suitable of iPhone?
Does it support fast charging?
It is suitable for my Smartwatch?
Can I charge iPad Pro with this?
How long does it take to fully charge?
What type of battery is in Mi Power Bank?
Other Important Information:
|Manufacturer||Xiaomi, Navitasys India Private Limited|
|Model Name||Mi Power Bank 3i|
|Specialty||Travel, Universal, Slim-fit|
|Dimensions||15.1 x 7.2 x 2.6 cm|
|Inside the box||1 Power bank, 1 user manual, 1 USB cable|
|Generic Name||20000mAh power bank|
|Date First Available||22 September 2020|
|Origin of Country||India|
|Available On||Xiaomi, Amazon, Flipkart|
Pros and Cons
- Powerful battery
- Good backup
- Value for money
- Support 18W fast charging (your phone must have fast charging to use this feature)
- Low-power mode for small devices such as Bluetooth headsets and wearables
- Quick Charge 3.0
- Elegant design
- Slightly heavy
- Heat up a bit sometimes
- Require better 18W charge to charge (will take too much time on other chargers)
- 10000mAh version is more convenient
Well, those were the details about this power bank. Mi Power Bank 3i is also available in 10000mAh variant. Please note bigger the battery, more time it will take to charge. If you require the power bank for nominal usage, you could go for the 10000mAh variant.
Mi Power Bank 3i 20000mAh power bank requires a good 18W charger to get it fully charge in 4-5 hours. 10W charge can do the work but would take approx. 7-9 hours. In such a case, your charger might heat up a lot and it is not convenient to keep the charge connect for approx. 9 hours. It would have been good if Xiaomi provided a charger along with the power bank. However, it would increase its price.
This power bank has an MRP of ₹2199, but most of the time it is available under ₹2000. Right now, this power bank is on sale and available for just ₹1499. The power bank is used by thousands of customers and received mixed reviews. Please make sure you buy it from a verified seller.
Please note: This is not a sponsored post. We have provided the independent review of Mi Power Bank 3i. However, we might receive a small commission amount when you purchase product using our link.