(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
The infinity display of the Samsung Galaxy M02 provides a truly immersive viewing experience by maximized screen size. The smartphone in this budget is ideal for watching videos, multi-tasking/browsing, some gaming, and more
Samsung Galaxy M02 Smartphone Under ₹8000
Samsung Galaxy M02 smartphone is one of the latest and best smartphones under ₹8000. This phone was launched in February 2021 and since then has received the love of many users. The best thing about this smartphone is the 6.5-inch infinity-V display powered by a 5000 mAh battery. In this post, you would find all the information about this smartphone that you can grab now on Amazon.
Samsung Galaxy M02 smartphone is mainly for entertainment purposes such as watching movies, videos. The powerful battery ensures no disturbance in your entertainment and the big display offers immersive watching for hours. Although the company claims the phone is ideal for gaming, we do not recommend it for heavy tasking or heavy gaming. However, you can play some basic games on this smartphone that do not require too much processing power.
If you are a gamer, you could increase the budget and go for another smartphone available under the price segment of ₹12000 – ₹15000. Please let us know if you find this review helpful.
Samsung Galaxy M02 Features:
- Camera: 13MP+2MP Dual rear camera setup (13MP (F1.9) main camera + 2MP (2.4) Macro Camera). It has a 5MP (F2.0) front-facing camera for beautiful selfies
- Display: Samsung Galaxy M02 features a 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) PLS TFT LCD – infinity-V display
- Resolution: HD+ resolution with 720×1600 pixels resolution and 269 PPI with 16M colours
- Memory: 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. You can expand the storage up to 1TB with the help of a microSD card
- SIM: Samsung Galaxy M02 features dual SIM (nano+nano) with dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Software: Samsung One UI powered by Android 10
- Processor: 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6739WW Quad-core processor
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with micro USB charger in the box
- Samsung Galaxy M02 Smartphone Under ₹8000
- Samsung Galaxy M02 Features:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Other Important Information
- Samsung Galaxy M02 Smartphone Pros & Cons:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Does camera has portrait mode?
Does it support Wi-Fi calling?
Can we connect headphone with Bluetooth?
Does Samsung Galaxy M02 has LED display?
Can we cast screen using this phone?
What is the SAR value of Samsung Galaxy smartphone?
What type of SIM slot are available?
Other Important Information
|Manufacturer||Samsung India Pvt Ltd|
|Dimensions||0.9 x 7.6 x 16.4 cm|
|Battery||5000 mAh Lithium-ion|
|In the box||Handset, Manual, SIM Ejection Pin, Data Cable, and Travel Adaptor|
|Country of origin||India|
|Date first available||7 February 2021|
Samsung Galaxy M02 Smartphone Pros & Cons:
- Good signal reception with clear voice quality
- Good battery
- Budget smartphone (economical price)
- Smooth processing for basic tasks
- Better camera quality than other smartphones in this range
- Big display (6.5-inch)
- Good option if you’re looking for a smartphone under 8000
- Build quality could be improved
- Not recommended for gaming and heavy usage
- Heat up sometimes
- The camera could be improved
- Look for other options if the budget is up to 10000
- This phone lag sometimes
That was all about this entry-level budget Smartphone for Android beginners. We have explained all the features in this smartphone review. This would help you make up your mind to purchase a smartphone. We would soon post the details about the best smartphone options under 8000 that you could go for. If you have any questions regarding any post or anything else, please let us know and we would give our best to help you guys.
Please note that this post is not a sponsored post. We have reviewed the Samsung Galaxy M02 smartphone independently for the users. However, we might receive a small commission when you purchase from the link given.