Best free online jigsaw puzzle games are available for smartphones, computers, tablets, Xbox, etc. You can play these puzzle games several times. When it comes to the best puzzle games, nothing can beat the classic jigsaw puzzles. Below is the list of best jigsaw puzzle games that you can play online for free and download to your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
TheJigsawPuzzles.com: Best Free Online Puzzle Site
It is one of the best sites to play jigsaw puzzle games online. You can find an unlimited number of puzzles that are updated from time to time. You can also sign up for the site and get daily new puzzles at your mailbox. TheJigsawPuzzles allow you to create your jigsaw puzzle. You can upload your favorite picture and create a jigsaw puzzle out of it. Apart from playing puzzle games, you can save your progress and share the performance socially.
- Thousands of puzzles updated
- Custom puzzles
- Play anytime and share the progress
- 1-Click full-screen
- Number of ads (but that’s okay, it doesn’t interrupt gaming)
- Need a mouse
Jigsaw Puzzles Game with Least Ads: JigsawExplorer.com
JigsawExplorer.com is another free online jigsaw puzzle game website with the least ads. You will find premium mystery puzzles to pass your free time. The library of puzzles is vast and allows you to play the game many times. The website contains fewer ads, and a separate player will let you to play the game smoothly without any ads. You may not find the website’s layout promising, but the gaming experience is excellent here.
- Premium jigsaw puzzle online
- Mystery puzzles
- Daily Updated
- Create your puzzle and share with anyone
- Game player take some time at first load
- Simple but confusing UI
Play Free Jigsaw Puzzle Online on Mobile: Jigsaw Planet
Jigsaw Planet is one of the most popular online jigsaw puzzle games available for free. The best part about JigsawPlanet.com is that the website is responsive and auto-fit on a smaller screen. Hence, you won’t face any issues even if you want to play the addicted Jigsaw Puzzle Games. Jigsaw Planet features thousands of free puzzles to choose from. The site also allows you to sign up for a free membership but don’t worry; you can still play anytime without membership.
- The puzzles support smaller screens (i.e., Mobile, Tablet, etc.)
- Thousands of puzzles to choose from
- Simple and Fast website
- Outdated website design
- Nothing much in the membership
Jigsaw Puzzle Online: Jigidi.com
Jigidi is another top puzzle game for all Jigsaw lovers out there. You can pick any puzzle and start playing. All you have to do is enable flash-player in your browser. No downloading is required. Apart from this, you can create a free account to explore features such as saving progress, doing your puzzles. They have a massive library of puzzles, and if you don’t like any of those, create your own and start solving those.
- Free with fewer ads
- Multiple size options (40 pcs. 400+ pcs.)
- The website is not mobile-friendly
- Require flash-player
How to play Jigsaw Puzzle Games?
These puzzle games are fun to play when you get bored. If you want to give a try then here are some tips on how to play Jigsaw Puzzle games:
- First of all, visit any of the websites we have mentioned earlier in this post. Don’t know which one to choose? Try with jigsawexplorer.com
- Now click on any of the puzzles you find on the home screen
- Click on “play the puzzle,” and wait for the platform to load completely
- Click “OK,” and the timer will start. You will have the option to show only the corner pieces.
- Start with the corner pieces first. You will have the border ready within minutes.
- Once you have built the border with corner pieces, start matching the other parts with respective areas.
- You can hover on the image icon above the bar to view the complete picture.
- You might find it difficult in the beginning, but it fun once you’ve started solving it.
- Go for the large color area to solve first.
Well, those were the best jigsaw games online that you can play for free. The puzzle game is the best choice when you want to relax or spend your free time. Why don’t you try one of those and let us know your feedback? Also, don’t forget to share these games with your friends.