In this post, we will discuss some of the best ways to download YouTube videos on PC and mobile phones. You can easily save YouTube videos online within few clicks, and you need not pay any money for that.
YouTube is one of the best video-sharing websites to share your video and watch other videos. Not only this, you can even make good money with the videos that you upload on YouTube. To make money on YouTube, you should have a sufficient amount of subscribers and views (We would discuss that in another post).
All the logos used in this post are respective properties of their owners. Such images are used for reference purpose only.
How to Download YouTube Video on PC?
There are a lot of ways to download YouTube videos on PC. These video downloading methods work on almost every computer which has an internet browser. You can use your personal computer, i.e., Windows, Mac, Linux, etc., to download these videos for a later offline watch. You can watch your favorite video online and then download it to your computer by following any of the below these ways. In this post, we are going to discuss some online tools and Android app for easier downloads.
Download YouTube Videos using Savefrom.net
Savefrom.net provides an ultimate online video downloader that is entirely free to use. You can easily download YouTube videos in few clicks by using their online tool. It supports many websites, including Vimeo, Yandex Video, Dailymotion, Facebook, etc.
It is one of the oldest and popular methods for faster YouTube video downloading. You won’t have to copy any video link or switch your tabs to download videos. The best part is you won’t have to download any extension to your browsers. It works on any browser where you can play videos online. To do so, just follow the below steps:
- Open YouTube and play any video you want to download
- Now click on the address bar and replace “https://www.” with “ss” and your link will be like “ssyoutube.com/watch?v=iLKyURFt5dY”
- Now, click enter, and this will load a new URL
- On the next page, you will see YouTube video download options, select the video quality and click on the download.
- You can also download just the audio part of the video by click on the MP3 button.
Free YouTube Downloader
This software is also an excellent option to save a video from YouTube directly into your computer. All you have to do is install the YouTube Downloader on your computer, and you’re good to go. You can find many YouTube downloaders on the internet that may contain viruses and other security threats. We suggest you check and scan the program using a good Antivirus for any security issue when you download any free software.
- Install YouTube downloader to your computer and download YouTube videos easily.
- Open YouTube.com and copy the video link you want to save on your computer.
- Paste the link in the video downloader that you have installed
- Now select the quality and click on the download button to start the downloading
- Depending on your internet speed, it will take some time to complete, and after that, you can watch the videos offline
Youtubepp.com Convert and Download YouTube Videos
This method is somewhat similar to the first way to download YouTube videos online to PC or smartphone. You can easily convert video to audio or download the video in different qualities. Follow the below steps to easily download video to your computer or smartphone:
- Open YouTube.com and play any video that you like
- Just add “pp” after youtube in the URL of the video you’re playing
- The new URL will look like “https://www.youtubepp.com/watch?v=wenifu5d”
- Now a new page will open where you can download any video in video or audio format
How to Download YouTube Videos on Phone?
So, you have learnt how to download YouTube videos on your computer, but you may not have access to the computer all the time. For instant sharing and offline watching, it’s a good idea to have YouTube videos on your smartphone. In this section, we will discuss two of the best options to download YouTube Videos on phone.
Download YouTube videos using TubeMate App
For all the Android users, this app is the best option to download YouTube videos on their mobile phones. It is available for free and regularly updated for bugs and security. However, the app is not available on the Google Play Store, but you can download it directly from popular external app markets (APKPure, Uptodown, etc.).
Follow the below steps to download YouTube videos using TubeMate app on Android:
- First of all, download and install TubeMate by visiting the link here.
- Now, open the app and visit YouTube.com (TubeMate by default open YouTube for you)
- Search for any video you want to download
- Open the video and try to play it
- You will see a download icon on the bottom right corner, click on it
- Select the video quality and format and start downloading the video
- You may need to install MP3 encoder for some high quality videos (do not worry, you will be prompt to do so)
With TubeMate, you can download video from any streaming site. TubeMate supports a large variety of platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Instagram, etc.
Download YouTube Videos on iPhone
iPhone users have the option to download YouTube videos on their phone with the help of free downloading software. You can download and install following software to download YouTube videos directly on your smartphone.
Downloader Pro – Multitab Browser and Downloader
It is free and most popular video downloader for iPhone. This app features a web browser with downloading capabilities. You can install the Downloader Pro by visiting the link below:
YouTube Premium gives you the access to ad-free experience and YouTube Music at a monthly subscription cost. It is the official way of downloading YouTube videos on your device. You can also play videos in the background with YouTube premium subscription.
Start your free trial of YouTube Premium: YouTube Premium – YouTube
Other YouTube video downloaders to download YouTube videos on Android and iPhone include:
- YT3 YouTube Downloader
- YTD Video Player
Those were some of the best methods to download YouTube videos directly to your phone or computer. You can easily download videos from YouTube or any other video-sharing platform and watch them later offline.
“Note: Downloading and Sharing YouTube videos for any commercial use is not recommended. Google has already shut down a lot of websites that provide such services. The above post is for informative purpose only.”