In this post, we would talk about how to download Instagram videos, IGTV and Reels. Earlier we had shared the best ways to download and convert YouTube to MP3 videos and download Facebook videos directly on your phone or computer.
Instagram is a popular photos and video sharing platform currently owned by Facebook. Instagram provides a fun, simple, & creative way to capture, edit and share photos, and videos.
Instagram Video Downloader App (Android)
You can download Instagram videos easily on your phone by downloading and installing a popular video downloading website. This app can be used to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, and other websites. All you need is the link to the video.
TubeMate is the most popular app to capture and download videos from famous social networking sites and other websites. Not just downloading, you can use TubeMate as a temporary app to use all the social networking websites. Please follow the below steps to download Instagram videos using the TubeMate app:
- Download and install TubeMate from the official website here
- Open Instagram by using the side menu or directly visiting https://www.instagram.com inside the app
- Login to your account
- Open the video you want to download
- Click on the download button appear on the right bottom when the page is fully loaded
- Select the quality and start the downloading
- You would find the downloaded file in your media gallery
- Follow the same procedure to download the videos from other social networking websites
- There is no need to login to some websites such as YouTube
How to download Instagram videos online without an app
That was the best way to download videos from Instagram using an app on your Android devices. There are other apps also available on the Play Store to download such videos and reels. In this step, we will talk about downloading videos from Instagram without using an app. All you need to do is copy the video link and visit the video downloading website. Follow the below steps to do so:
- Open Instagram app or website and copy the link to a video, IGTV or Reel
- Visit igram.io and paste the link provided
- Choose your preferred video quality and click on the download
- Your download would soon begin and you will get the video ready to share
You can also use SaveFrom.net to download Instagram videos and photos on your computer or smartphone. Visit here to save any Instagram video on your device.
Please note these tools and apps change from time to time and might not always work. We would update the tool information here regularly. However, TubeMate will be there (as it is not available on Play Store).
Download Videos from Instagram using PC Browser
So far you know how to download Instagram videos using an Android app and without using any app. Now at the last, but not least, this option would allow you to download Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and other platform videos using your computer browser. All you need is to download and install the Internet Download Manager.
Internet Download Manager or simply IDM is the most popular download manager for Windows computers. It can accelerate your downloading speed and provide you with managed downloading for your computer. Please follow the below guide to download videos using IDM:
- Download and install the IDM here
- When the installation is finished, you would have browser extensions added to your web browsers (Chrome, Brave, Firefox, Edge, etc).
- Restart the browser and open Instagram and login to your browser if you have not already
- Open any video page and a button would appear saying “Download this video”
- Click on the download button and you would see the quality options
- Now click on the desired quality and your download would begin
If you are using Windows PC, then this is the best option to capture and download videos from any website. Internet Download Manager also supports some of the premium websites having paid content. Please note IDM is available for a free trial and later you are required to pay for the paid version.
How to download Instagram Photos?
Downloading Instagram photos is quite simpler than downloading videos. You don’t even need a tool/software to download photos from Instagram. This can be done by using your phone or computer’s feature. Please follow the below guide to download and save Instagram photos:
- Open Instagram app or website on your computer or smartphone
- View the desired photo you want to save
- Take a screenshot on your smartphone and crop the picture. Make sure to crop the status bar and username
- On Windows computer, open the snipping tool and take a snip of the picture/photo you want to download on your computer
Wasn’t that easy?
However, it is not a good idea to use these tools for unfair advantages. You can use these for sharing purpose but it is not a good idea to steal the content.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What devices are compatible with Instagram Video Downloader?
You can download Instagram Videos, Reel, or IGTV on any device.
How many videos can I download?
There is no limit on downloading. You can download as many videos you want.
What video format can I download?
Instagram videos that you can download are available in MP4 format.
How can I download Instagram photos and videos for free?
All the tools provided above can be used to download Instagram photos and videos for free.