Hello friends, today we will discuss the best wireless earphones under 3000 that you can get in India as of 2021. We have included these wireless earphones after reviewing them for their audio quality, battery backup, user’s choice, and durability.
Why keep wireless earphones
Having a wireless earphone is a good idea if you are a music lover or mostly on phone calls. Although wired earphones are more durable than wireless, wireless earphones offer more productivity because of the wire-less design.
You can use your smartphone efficiently with a wireless earphone rather than a typically wired earphone. Here are some of the features of wireless earphones that make them superior to the traditional earphones with wires:
- Easy to use
- Handsfree and Chord-free
- You can listen to music and attend calls phone is on charging
- Walk as you talk
- Quality sound
- Best use while jogging and exercising
We know you have already made up your mind about finding the best wireless earphones. We will discuss that now, but before, there are some tips to keep in mind while looking for wireless earphone options.
How to Choose Best Wireless Earphones Under 3000 in 2021
This section answers the most common question; “how to choose the best wireless earphones in 2021?“. No need to worry; Trickkas is here to help you digitally. Follow the tips shared below every time you go for a wireless earphone, and you will never disappoint yourself:
- Battery Backup: This is the most crucial feature of a wireless device. It would be best to go for a wireless earphone with a decent battery backup of at least 6-8 hours. There are many wireless earphones under 3000 that offer up to 15-18 hours of battery backup.
- Fast Charging: A tiny battery supports wireless earphones. It would help if you went for an earphone that has fast charging features. Today, you can find several smartphones with quick charging features. Similarly, some of the best wireless earphones use USB Type-C to charge the battery for fast charging. You can get few hours of backup within 15-20 minutes of charging.
- Durability: Durability is the biggest concern of earphones. You might have experienced some issues with earphones. Sometimes, one side of the earphones stops working without any damage. It would be best to take care of the durability of using the earphone for a longer time.
- Sweat Proof: You should have an earphone that you can use while running, exercising, and in summers without worrying about sweat. We have included some of the best wireless earphones under 3000 with Sweat Proof ratings to keep the earphone safe from minor water.
- Audio Quality: Some brands reduce the cost by compromising on the audio quality. No earphone or headphone is complete without good audio quality. There is no means of buying an earphone that does not give you pleasure while listening to music.
Let us discuss some of the best wireless earphones that you can find under 3000 in 2021. Please share your valuable feedback if you find this post helpful.
boAt Rockerz 385v2 Wireless Neckband with Up to 40H Nonstop Playback
boAt Rorckerz 385 Wireless Neckband is one of the best wireless earphones on this list. I have included this earphone after using it for more than three months now. So far, it has been a great experience using boAt wireless earphones. It is my third wireless earphone from Boat. If you play regular online games, this earphone provides a pretty decent experience without any lag.
Here are some of the features of this fantastic wireless earphone:
- Bluetooth v5.0 with dual pairing
- IPX6 splash and sweat resistance
- Qualcomm aptX & aptX HD audio technology to deliver a smooth and immersive auditory experience
- Up to 40 hours of non-stop playback
- A week-long standby time
- 10-hour playback in 10-minutes with the help of ASAP fast charging and USB Type-C interface
- Full charge in less than 60 minutes
- Qualcomm cVc in-call noise isolation for fantastic call clarity
- Leather comfort Neckband with magnetic earbuds
- One year of warranty
- Price: 1999
- A bit uncomfortable due to big heavy size
- Auto On-Off is missing when connecting/disconnecting magnetic buds
- No Bluetooth switching option
Pro Tip: You would not find another wireless earphone with such a massive battery backup in this budget. boAt beats all competitors for battery backup and crisp sound quality (mainly the noise isolation feature) in this price range. Although the big size increases the weight, yet it is a steal deal to get.
OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z Series – Best Wireless Earphones Under 3000
OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z earphone is one of the best wireless earphones under 3000. I purchased this earphone for my brother, and it has been an excellent experience for him since then. You can get these earphones in just 1999 and listen to your favorite music for hours without having to worry about the battery and charging.
This award-winning earphone provides you a playback time of around 10 hours in just 10-12 minutes of charging. Yes, you read it right. Also, the fully charges earphones can make you listen to non-stop music for 17-20 hours.
Here are some of the pro features that I liked most about this wireless earphone:
- WARP charging – 10 hours in 10 minutes
- Up to 17-20 hours of battery life
- IP55 water resistance
- Bluetooth v5.0 with 10m range
- USB Type-C charging cable
- Easy listening with Quick Pair, Quick Switch, and Magnetic Control features
- Elegant design and lightweight
- 30 W WARP charger not included in the box (required for fast charging)
- They could have improved the mic quality
- Sound is not that clear when hearing above 65% level
Pro tip: Try to buy it from the OnePlus official website rather than buying it from Amazon or Flipkart.
When it comes to getting audio and display devices, Sony is the best choice for several users. You may find various budget earphones and headphones, but not all can match the quality of Sony. You can get the Sony WI-C200 earphone for just 1799 at the sale.
We have compared this earphone with other wireless earphones under the same budget. Although Sony wireless earphones might seem a bit higher than others, the quality is decent.
Here are some of the critical specifications of the Sony WI-C200:
- USB Type-C charging
- No connection drops
- Pleasant sound quality (at all levels)
- Wonderful call clarity
- Sturdy build quality
- Up to 15 hours of battery backup
- Flexible and lightweight
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Voice Assitance
- Missing sweat/water resistance
- The less magnetic power of buds
- Bass is not that good
Sony WI-XB400 is my favorite on the list of the best wireless earphones under 3000. I purchased it in December 2019, and since then, I have not faced any issue with it. The sound quality and the battery backup are excellent. I went for this earphone after trying several wired and wireless earphones.
Sony WI-XB 400 is slightly different than the previous Sony WI-C200. If you are looking for a wireless earphone with decent build quality and extra bass, you get it.
The best thing I loved about this earphone is its crystal clear sound. So far, I have used it to watch TV series on mobile, computer, and TV. You can enjoy hours long of music playback while traveling in the trains.
Here are some of the features that I have personally experienced with this earphone:
- Long battery backup (more than 15 hours non-stop)
- Pleasant sound with bass and comfortable wearing all day long
- I have watched 14-15 episodes non-stop and each having 40-50 minutes running duration.
- So lightweight that you won’t even feel it on your shoulders/neck
- Flexible neckband and tangle-free design
- Put it anywhere; I sometimes carry it in my pocket. 😂
- Easy handsfree calling
- Extra bass for a deep, punchy sound
- Within the box USB Type-C cable for quick charging
- 20 Hz–20,000 Hz frequency response with 44.1 kHz Sampling
- Voice assistant and easy operation with buttons
- Neodymium magnet
- 200 hours standby time
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Blue and Black color options
- Ultra-lightweight (21g)
- 12mm driver unit for a crystal clear sound quality
- Built-in mic for HD calling
- Fantastic build quality and sturdy design
- Too much lightweight that slips from shoulders, and you would not even notice
- Weak magnet
- Price is a bit higher, but you can get it in 3000 at the sale
Redmi Sonicbass Wireless
Redmi Sonicbass wireless earphone is one of the best wireless earphones by Xioami (Mi). You can get this earphone to personalize your music in just 1299 from Amazon, Flipkart, or Mi official store. Redmi Sonicbass features superior sound quality and decent bass for unlimited music playback.
The best feature of this earphone that caught our eye is the presence of a dual-mic noise-canceling environment. The earphone is protected by Splash and Water with an IPX4 rating and offers up to 12 hours of playback time.
- Dual-Mic ENC (Environment Noise Cancellation)
- Dual pairing with multi-point connection
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Easy controls and quick commands
- Voice assistant support (Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri)
- Lightweight (22g)
- 150 mAh battery
- 200 hours standby time
- Absence of fast charging
- Build quality not up to the mark
- Audio quality not good at higher levels (above 60%)
- No charging cable in the box
- Missing USB Type-C port
Infinity by Harman Glide 120
Infinity by Harman Glide N120 is another wireless earphone that you can get for under 3000. Harman is an audio electronics company behind premium brands such as Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, and AKG.
Infinity by Harman Glide N120 wireless earphone is available for just 1099 and offers incredible sound and bass quality.
You can switch between normal mode and bass mode by activating the in-built dual equalizer mode. Premium metal earbuds, deep bass, and IPX5 rating are some of the features that make it one of the best wireless earphones you will find under 3000.
- Bluetooth v5.0 with faster pairing and reduced power consumption
- Up to 7 hours of battery life (but lasts max 6 hours)
- Flexsoft neckband design
- 12mm driver for enhanced bass and smooth audio quality
- 3-button remote with voice assistant support
- Magnetic earbuds for a no-slip and tangle-free experience
- MicroUSB port
- Battery backup could be higher.
- After-sale service not good
- Mic quality not good
JBL E25BT – Best JBL Wireless Earphone Under 3000
For all JBL fans out there, JBL E25BT is the best wireless earphone you can get under 3000 in 2021. This earphone is in the market for a while now after its launch in 2016. With JBL E25BT, you get the crystal clear JBL signature sound.
JBL is mainly known for its incredible signature sound and has dominated the audio market with a wide range of speakers and headphones.
JBL products have durable build quality and state-of-the-art designs.
- JBL signature sound in a compact, stylish design
- Up to 8-hour of uninterrupted music playback
- Neck clip to keep the earphone in place
- Carry pouch with multiple size ear tips
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Super lightweight (17g)
- Compatible with various smartphones and computers
- Multiple color options
- Short chord
- Bass is not that that good.
- Average battery backup
- Slightly outdated (around five years old)
Pro Tip: If you want to go for a brand and experience JBL signature sound, this could be best for you. Although it is somewhat older now, it stills beats many earphone options out there.
realme Buds Wireless at 1799
realme Buds Wireless earphone features a significant bass driver (11.2 mm) to offer powerful bass and exceptional sound quality. It is one of the best wireless earphones under 2000 by realme that you can purchase from Amazon, Flipkart, or realme official website for just 1799.
The realme Buds Wireless has a magnetic connection feature using which the earphone connects to the phone automatically when you separate the buds.
With this earphone, you get to experience uninterrupted music playback for up to 12 hours. You can charge the earphone for 10-minutes and listen to music for 100 minutes.
You might want to check this: Online Shopping Tips to Stay Safe!
Take this wireless earphone with you whenever you go to the gym. The IPX4 rating ensures protection from sweat. Now focus on your work more than you concentrate on handling earphones with effortless controls powered by a three-button remote.
- Multiple size ear tips in the box
- Up to 12 hours playback at full battery
- Fast charge for 100-minute battery backup in just 10-minutes charging
- Multiple color options (Yellow/Orange/Green)
- Seamless magnetic connection with auto On-Off feature
- Premium neckband design
- micro-USB port
- Control buttons need some gap.
- Some users have face call disconnection, which I have not faced yet.
- The sound and mic quality could have been better.
Pro Tip: Some sellers are providing fake realme Buds Wireless earphones on Amazon and Flipkart. Make sure you test the earphone for originality.
We have tried to provide the best wireless earphone under the 2000-3000 range in 2021. We suggest you choose earphones for you carefully according to your need. For example, if you are a music lover with deep bass, you should go for Sony WI-XB400, OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Deep Bass, or realme Buds Wireless.
However, if you need earphones with a soft sound and pleasant music experience with good battery backup, you could go for JBL E25 BT, boAT Rockerz 255, or Sony WI-C200.
Require massive battery backup and excellent noise cancellation? – Go for boAt Rockerz 385v2. You would not find another one beating this device in its comparison.
Also, if you need a wireless earphone where you could have all (that include deep bass, good battery backup, clear sound, and build quality), you could go for Sony WI-XB400. As I have already stated above, I have been using this wireless earphone personally for more than a year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Are wireless earphones suitable?
A. If you find an earphone that satisfies your needs, yes, wireless earphones are good.
Q. How do I know my wireless earphones are fully charged?
A. Usually, there is a red light blinking while charging the earphones. This light stops blinking when completed the charging. However, this might not be the case with every earphone brand.
Q. Are Bluetooth earphones safe?
A. Bluetooth earphones emit a low level of nonionizing radiation, which is not harmful to humans.
Q. Does using earphones damage the ears?
A. Listening at a loud level could damage your ears. Also, it would be best if you did not use the earphones too long to avoid the negative impact on the brain.
I hope you make a good decision on selecting the best wireless earphone for you or your loved ones. In the meanwhile, please do not forget to share your valuable feedback with us.
If you feel we have missed something incredible that we can add to the list, please share with us using the comment box below. We will review it and add it to the list.